Wednesday, June 6, 2012

True Love Never Ends...

True Love Never Ends
Le Veritable Amour ne finit jamais
Sitting here reminiscing about all the memories
Some were good and some were bad
There were even times we made each other mad
You see there, I had to gigle to myself. Some of them damn arguments were just too ridiculous for words
Then it hit me like a ton of bricks
How is it that I am sitting here, indulging in the memories
When you should be here holding me, kissing me, making love to me
How did this happen, our love a distant memory
Fighting over insecurities
Mis-conducting of trust, respect, and feeling underappreciated; yea that was our down fall
So where do we go from here, how do we pick up the pieces
From my lips to Gods ears I thought you were my keeper, my ride or die chick, and my down for whatever
But as they say “All Good Things Come To An End”
But how could this be when I have so much more to give
I thought I gave the best of me as I received; now it’s just a fading memory
After the smoke clears within the next even or odd years, one thing I want to stay true is the friendship that we share
You as my best friend and I as yours because I love you my love always and forever
Je t’aime mon amour pour toujours et toujours

By: Tracy Kelly Jr.
June 6, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment