Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pacman VS Bradley


This fight to me was an excellent fight because Bradley held his own with Pacman.  They went 12 rounds of hard hitting excitement. I was one among many that were routing for Bradley and I have to tell you I was stunned to find out that the judges had a split decision and gave the title to Bradley.  Timothy Bradley an unbeaten (29-0) champ over eight-time world champion Manny Pacquiao (54-4-2).


Two judges scored the WBO welterweight title fight 115-113 for Bradley, The third judge gave Pacquiao a 115-113 edge.  The results were loudly jeered by a near-capacity crowd in the arena, many of whom stood stunned at their seats.
I watched the fight with family and friends, and they believe this decision was swayed because they judges in Vegas feel as though the Mayweather and Pacquiao fight will not take place any time soon.  They feel as though this decision was due to Bradley being from California.  I believe that it is possible that there could be some truth to these statements, but I also feel there should be a rematch because clearly with the scores that were present to us Pacman clearly won this fight and even though his reputation won't be shattered much it is the principal of the matter and if he won don't take that from him.  We can all see in Bradley's eyes that he feels the same way.  But either way this was an excellent fight, kept us on the edge of our chairs cheering them on.  Tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment