Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pet Peeves...When Kids Say...

I hate when I ask my kids like who broke the soap up, who spilt this juice and left it there, who was playing in the sink and got water all on the floor?  Then they always come back with the famous, I don't know..It was easy when there was just one because he couldn't blame it on anyone else, but now that there are three  it is kind of hard to determine.  It drives me crazy because they say it with a straight face and its almost as if they conspired their story together already because for some reason they never tell on each other unless one is mad at the other.  I also use to be able to threaten them by punishing everyone to get the truth out, but as of late they have been standing their ground.

So I have tried to monitor their behaviors over the years to see what are somethings that one may do and want one may not do.  I have been able to find ways to find them in the lie and weed out the guilty party, but its just the fact that I have to go to that level that makes it a pet peeve of mine.  How about you, what are some of your pet peeves?

No comments:

Post a Comment