Saturday, April 14, 2012

Facebook Gangstas

Have you ever been in a facebook group or had a friend that was facebook tough, but when they in the streets they seem to be a scard little puppy when they see the person that they were beefing with?  We call them facebook gangsta's.  They are so tough online talking about what they going to do, what they aint going to do, and who they know.  Like come on now, how old are you and who amped you up to think you got an S on your chest because you can't act like that with everyone because some people take facebook way too seriously and will find you cause as they say "You aint bout that life"

I don't understand why people feel the need to be fake on facebook, but are completely different in person.  I am me 24/7 and who ever don't like it can kick rocks.  I am the type I can get along with any and everyon till you double cross me then I can shut you off like you never existed.  I don't have time for the fakeness.  Its 2012 people grow up, get a job, and stop pretending like facebook is real life because news flash its not it is built for entertainment purposes and that is what it should be used for.  As Tamar Braxton would say, Get ya life!

No comments:

Post a Comment