Wednesday, March 21, 2012

American Idol~ My picks for Final 3

I am very pleased with the selection of contestants on American Idol this year.  I actually stopped watching after Jennifer Hudson won, but I am glad I decided to watch this year.  It was hard for me to choose because there is such talent between the current top 10;  DeAndre Brackensick, Hollie Cavanagh, Colton Dixon, Heejun Han, Skylar Laine, Joshua Ledet, Phillip Phillips, Jessica Sanchez, Elise Testone, and Erika Van Pelt.

I have decided that I would like to see the following in the final 3 spot:

1.  Joshua Ledet (he has a great gift and I believe he can win this)

2. Phillip Phillips (such an amazing gift and very humbled)

3. Jessica Sanchez (gorgeous young lady, amazing voice, and fashionista in the making)

With that being said, I think before we get to the final 3 that the following addition will be included in the top 6:

4. Skylar Laine (love her countryness its so pure)

5. Colton Dixon (his voice reminds me of Nicholas Jonas but edgier)

6. Erika Van  Pelt (great style, solid voice)

I think Hollie Cavanagh is good but can she only do high notes?  I think in order for her to go further in the competion she has to learn to grasp the sound of uptemp and low tempo songs.  Heejun Han I think is great but with his deep accent I think that sometimes on certain songs hender him a little.  DeAndre Brackensick is another good singer but he keeps picking the wrong songs that is going to be his down fall.  Elise Testone is actually one of my favorites remind me kind of a joss stone but there aren't really too many singers that sound like her today which from previous shows has showed us america not ready for a voice like theres but other countries maybe as of this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment