Tuesday, April 3, 2012

"New Version! Police Report Reveals New Information in Trayvon Martin Case(Details)"

I was scrolling through my twitter feed and noticed an article from Global Grind about a new version of the police report surrounding the death of Trayvon Martin.  There has been several "rumors" that have been going around about the case and like many I am outrage by how slowly this arrest is occurring. 


The police report in questioning says that the first cop Timothy Smith was the one to put Zimmerman in the back of the police car and allowed SFD to give him first aid, at which time he overheard Zimmerman state "I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me"  He also said that he could see wet grass on Zimmermans back as if he was laying in the grass and he did not question Zimmerman about anything. 


I don't know about you, but common sense says that if I arrive on a scene and I see a guy with a bloody nose and blood on back of his head and I look over and see a boy laying face down I'm asking questions.  Especially if I over hear you tell the SFD that you yelled for help.


The second officer to arrive on the scene, Ricardo Ayala, then attempts to get a response from Trayvon but nothing.  Another cop arrives and then the two of them flip him over to try and get a pulse which there was none.  At which they begin CPR.  Ok why did it take so long for you to do so...They later pronounced him deceased at 1930hours and then began closing off the area with police tape.


My question is at what point and if these questions were asked of Zimmerman:


U said he looked suspicious, so did you call out to him, who spoke first, who hit who first, you were on your back, so where on your person do you keep ur gun, did you even ask the young man what he was doing, or where was he going, or did it just become straight confrontational, do you have a license to carry this gun in public, why did you disregard dispatchers order of not pursuing this victim, do you know the bylaws of the neighborhood watch, etc?

I mean am I crazy or does this sound like the police officers on duty need to be fired yesterday and Zimmerman needs to be arrested and put under the jail.  I mean the first cop had enough time to put Zimmerman in the back of the police car and overhear him talking to SFD but yet you didn't go to Trayvon to see if he was still alive...Don't make no sense.  But don't take my word for it read more on Global Grind by clicking the link below


http://globalgrind.com/news/trayvon-martin-redacted-police-report-reveals-new-information-details?gpage=0

No comments:

Post a Comment