Monday, October 6, 2014

saying sorry, signed a fallen soul.

Wish I could turn back the hands of time, to the day that I made u cry.
I would hold u in my arms so that u could feel the love that I have for u. And slay the enemy with one single swing.

I would shield u from the pain and misery that I bestowed upon your heart. Words could never express how sorry I am for burdening your mind,causing u to have to question my every move.

replaying my actions and reconsidering my words, wish things had happened different.
I guess what they say is true you don't realize what you have til it's gone.

How I give anything to have you next to me or at least hear your voice. A simple hi how you doing will do just to know your alright. you see nothing hurts more than your silence and that look of disappointment that u gave.

I never meant to hurt u, I guess after being hurt so many times myself it was my subconscious shielding me from being hurt first.  I never ever meant for anyone to ever feel how I felt and I will hate myself for sometime.

Taking a long look in the mirror reflecting on my past present and future. No matter how far I've come, came and going I still see u there as my love, my friend, and my lover.

i will always love u and be here when u call. And all i can say is I hope u see fit to forgive this fallen soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment