Thursday, May 24, 2012

Child placed into Washing Machine

By now I know most of you have heard about the child that was placed into the washing machine at a local laundromat.  Rumors were that it was the parents of the child that had done such an idiotic act, but in fact it was the fathers girlfriend and a friend of hers.  when the 1 year old was placed into the washing machine and the door closed, apparently it locked and began operating.  Luckily, the manager of the laundromat was able to unplug the machine and get the child to safety.  He has since been determined to be ok.

All I'm going to say is, if that was my child there would be no talking at all.  Yes it is excellent that the child made it out with no harm, but the fact of the matter is the girl didn't call the mother, when the mother asked her about it she denied it, and then she even took the child to the hospital and didn't notify the parents.  We would have been fighting from the door.  first of all don't lie to me about the safety of my child, secondly the mother didn't know that man so why is he even touching her child and playing around like that.  I don't know, it couldn't be me cause I don't trust everyone to watch my kids for stupidity like this.  Be more choosy of who watches your kids and if you can't find a babysitter that is reliable and trustworthy then your just going to have to stay at home and come up with a plan B.  Nothing is more important than the safety of your child.

No comments:

Post a Comment