Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mom charged after 3-month-old found in running, unlocked car

Mom charged after 3-month-old found in running, unlocked car
click the link above ^^^^ to read this story

A 30year old mother was arrested for leaving her 3month old child in an unlocked running car yesterday while she shopped at Walmart in North Versailles, PA.  Witnesses and Police said she had to be in there for at least 15minutes when witnesses called police.  She admitted to making a  mistake and said that she was shopping for food and baby formula.  Family has the child now and she is being charged for endangering the welfare of a child.

I was floored when I heard this story, I mean my mouth hit the floor.  Who does that?  First off I don't care if the baby was 3months, 3 years old, 13, you do not leave a child in the car number one, but the fact this unfit mother had the nerve to leave the car running and unlocked to go shopping is what has me pissed all the way off.  They make car seats with handles where you can carry that baby with you, then it has locks on the bottom where you can attach it to the cart so you can go shopping.  Yes, people will make mistakes but this is beyond a mistake this is some bull you hear about on tv.  I mean did she not watch the news about girls leaving babies in the car to get their nails done, or people that left their kids in the car to go swimming, or even the ones that did that to go clothes shopping.  You didn't think to yourself, hmmmm I love my child that I don't want to see any harm come to them and I will hurt someone over mine?  Anything could have happened.  That car could have over heated causing it to catch on fire, someone could have jumped  in not noticing the baby and drove off, someone could have kidnapped the child or left it on the side of the road...I have said this time in and time again people are not fit to be parents and should be evaluated before they can have them and evaluated again after having them.  You should have to go through parenting classes, something because there are too many children out here being abused and neglected by parents and/or their spouses.  This is why I couldn't work as a social work cause I would lose my job having to see kids being abused cause I would be ready to kick someones tail.  Comment below and tell me what you think of this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment