Thursday, March 22, 2012

Touch Premiers Season 1 Episode 2 Tonight

I can not wait to see the second episode of Touch finally tonight....I was able to catch the first one last month and like many I was upset because I had to wait a month to continue watching, but it is finally here tonight after American Idol on fox.

This show from my perspective is about a child who is autistic and takes his father on a journey to find out what these series of numbers mean that his son has written down.  The son Jake Bohm played by David Mazouz is a great actor.  The dad Martin Bohm played by Kiefer Sutherland. the Aurthur teller played by Danny Glover who is amazing helps the father to understand what his purpose is now.  I mean I can go on and on, but look forward to watching a great show Tonight on Fox at 9pm est

No comments:

Post a Comment